- ‘Ian McFadden: The Turnaround Developer
- José R. Sánchez: Improving the Health Status of the Poorest and Most Disadvantaged Populations from New York City to Chicago
- Steve Parker – A Seasoned Medical Device Leader with A Proven Ability To Build & Create High Growth Strategies For Innovative Medical Technologies
- Honesty Liller – An Author, Mental Health Advocate, and Certified Peer Recovery Specialist Striving to Help Those Addicted Become Recovery Revolutions
- Kiley Floyd: Strategic Leader for a Dynamic Health Care Organization
- Dr. Catharine Young: Living a Lifelong Dream of Serving Others
- Dr. Leen Kawas: A Successful Biopharma Entrepreneur, Inventor, an Inspiration and Mother
- Pamela Saechow: Bridging the Gap between Healthcare & IT Solutions
- Lativah Greene – A Healthcare Leader, determined to serve humanity.
- Louise Hampton: Patient-Centric is the key for sustainable health Institutions!
Definition Company culture can be defined as the values and attributes shared within an organization or a company. It can also be defined as the way the employees interact with each other…
Climate change is one topic that is everyone’s subject of discussion. Right from politicians to actors, everyone has something to say about how we humans have ruined the only place in the…
Business ethics means following the right policies and practices while carrying out the day to day business dealings. Knowing the right policies will help to determine the accurate and…