Powerball drawings are held every Wednesday and Saturday according to Eastern Time. Since 7 October 2015, Powerball uses groups of 5/79 white balls and 1/27 Powerball balls, from which the Powerball Winning Numbers are chosen. Each round with Power Play costs $2, $3 while the cost for Powerball is $1 when combined with a power-play its cost becomes $2 or $3.
Powerball is an American lottery game. Districts of Columbia, Puerto, Rico and other 45 states offered this game. MUSL (Multi-state Lottery Association), a non-profit organization, coordinates the game after the agreement with US Lotteries.
The minimum annual jackpot of Powerball is $20 million. Although the annuity payment of the Powerball is made in 30 installments, the winners can also choose a lump sum payment instead of 30 installments. But the amount of one lump sum payment will be less than the amount of 30 installments because the cheque with the high amount will be taxed at a greater rate than the cheque with the low amount.
The cut-off time for lotteries tickets is 10 p.m. according to eastern time, but some lotteries ticket sales cut-off early because their demand is high. Powerball drawings are held at Tallahassee’s studio (Florida lottery studio) and hosted by Laura Johnson and Sam Arlen.
Powerball generates the largest lottery in history on 13 January 2016. The $ 1.586 billion jackpot was earned by selling just three tickets in Chino Hills, California, Munford, Tennessee, and Melbourne Beach, Florida.
History of Powerball& Powerball Winning Numbers:
The game begins in 1988 in America. Then this multi-state game was also known as Lotto America. The game and name now changed to Powerball from 19 April 1992. The first drawing of this was held on April 22.
It becomes the world’s first game to use drums in 1992. Steve Caputo of the Oregon Lottery suggested the concept of drums for this game. Games like Mega millions, Thunder ball, and Eurojack pot also uses the concept of drums.
Basics of Powerball game:
- The minimum Powerball bet is of $2.
- The player can choose numbers at a time from a set of 69 balls and one number from a set of 26 red Power balls,Powerball Winning Numbers are from these numbers.
- The number of both red and white balls can be the same.
- For the five white balls, the drawing order is irrelevant. White balls also show the tickets in ascending order.
- The Player can use the terminal to select the number, or they can select it by themselves.
- Two ball machines are used to select the Powerball Winning Numbers. One ball is containing the white and the second one is a red Powerball.
- There are two separate machines for drawing red and white balls.
List of some past Powerball Winning Numbers:
By the way, Powerball Winning Numbers are not fixed. But here are a list of some past Powerball Winning Numbers.
List of Powerball Winning Numbers 2020
|Draw Date Powerball Winning Numbers|